Note to New Members ×

Coiler NSR, TD3, Bomber Boiler Plate and Burton C60

BXFR70

For sale is the following:

Coiler NSR 185 14-20 SCR 6.5+10 flex, 20 waist

It was built late February 2013, and ridden for 6 days only. The side edge is 3, base is 1. There is nothing worth mentioning on the board, as far as anything wrong with it. It has UPM and 4x4 inserts. It has a p-tex top sheet, plain black base.

Board also comes with a Bomber board bag.

Asking $700 plus shipping.

Bomber Boiler Plate 5mm

Plate is in good shape, all hardwear, UPM mount, it has new bushings, and I have the old ones, that seemed to have a little play. Also, I have a wunderbar for it.

Asking $400 plus shipping.

Bomber TD3 Bindings

The base part of binding, that toe and heel blocks go onto has been used for a season, the heel and toe blocks and bails have only been used maybe 8-10 times, they started out as step-ins, and I went to bails.

I have BP lower assemblies with a 3 and 6 degree cant. I also have regular assemblies with blue pads, and a 3 and 6 degree cant. All hardware, screws etc is present.

Asking $300 plus shipping.

I will accept paypal gift function or a money order, money order will need to be cashed etc before shipment.

Also, make a reasonable offer on anything, I do want the stuff to go, it is all in very good shape.

I am not going to be snowboarding anymore, so I am selling my stuff.

Thanks

post-10832-141842413259_thumb.jpg

Edited by Timeless61

I weigh 220, but Bruce said that he doesn't like to go over 200, as they just get exponentially stiffer, and may end up too stiff.

I would have to ask Bruce specifically, I am not sure if someone else can tell from the flex numbers Bruce uses.

also, my pictures are not uploading for some reason??

Thanks,

For reference, Bruce built my 182 NSR with a 7.1 + 8 flex. Bruce mentioned its one of the thickest cores he's made. I'm 205 lbs and find it perfect for anything groomed - as long as I'm aggressive. If I'm passive, it just goes down the fall line. Maybe someone can translate the stiffness numbers for you...

I love my NSR! Buy this one if it matches your weight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am sorry, everything is OK with the plate, I had some issues that I should have made you aware of, but I had it sent out today, I am really sorry for the delay, I apologize for being a deadbeat seller. I try not to be.

Sent you an email with the tracking number.

Andy82, I got your email, the plate is gone.

No problem whatsoever,

Just wanted to make sure you were fine and that you got my info. I've learned to trust pretty much all fellow bol'ers. From what I read from your post, too bad you won't be snowboarding anymore. It's always sad to lose a member of the community.

Thanks

Thanks,

I will not be completely out of it, carving skis, and I am building another soft boot board, I have been talking to Bruce about that, getting a game plan for what I want.

Hard boots just did not work out quite like I had wanted or figured.