Note to New Members ×

For Sale- Coiler 181 PRT 2008-6.9+

powdahbonz

Selling this Coiler due to its life as 1 of 4 mistresses. Coiler PR(pure race) T(titanal-metal) Round tail. Bought from fellow BOL member Pat Donnelly in January 2011. Description of use-My Coiler Schtubby gets first use so I would be hard pressed to say this has more than 15 full days. Board has been well-cared for. I had one base structure at Happy Tunes at Sugarloaf and they do exceptional work. It has been tuned twice by them. Topsheet has some typical scuffs and scrapes. The Coiler flame topsheet. Edges are great, base is great, one small scrape out of base material on the far end of the tail-nothing that concerned me and can take a picture of for you. Dimensions are below. Do not be scared of the build or width. I was as comfortable on my Schtubby which is 21cm wide and this at 19cm. Fun board but something needs to go to make room for another board. Due to the length, my last experience with shipping was painful in shipping an OSIN 4807 to Idaho and I took a beating. Let's say $300 +shipping. If you're serious, I'll go due the shipping quotes from whatever location and pack it however you want it packed. ++will add pictures tonight++

Description from Pat to me--Coiler 181 PRT 08PD1-6.9

Light base grind (for structure) and edge tune at start of season and have about 4 hours on the snow since tuning. I have a local shop and the same technician has handled my gear for the past 8 years. Base 1* X 2* on side edges. A few cosmetic blemishes on top as well as the base (minor/hairline). Orange flame top sheet. Built for 200 lb rider.

Arrived from Coiler Jan 2008. Nanospeed base 181 T (TITANAL "METAL") 13.2m scr x 19 waist.

post-6955-141842413397_thumb.jpg

post-6955-141842413399_thumb.jpg

Edited by powdahbonz
pictures-td3's not included

• 5 months later...