Note to New Members ×

Boots: UPZ RTR 28-28.5 ; DeeLuxe LeMans 28 and Raichle 700 28

kumimajava

Three sets of boots for sale, all priced ONO + postage from the UK. Please get in touch over PM with any questions and/or offers.

UPZ RTR - size is 28-28.5, size of outer boot is stamped as 312mm on the heel. The boots have been used a total of 7 days on the slopes. Intec heels of the same age included/mounted, and the toe-blocks have been attached using T-nuts. Standard heels + ski-adapter pads included; I will also include a second set of (well used) Intec heels which function perfectly, but have some of the 'winglets' broken off. The stiffer gray tongue is also included.

Price: 250 GBP + postage

DeeLuxe LeMans mp28. Well used, standard silver liner, and added BTS adapter with two sets of springs (currently a blue/yellow combination mounted - the remaining springs also included). Standard heels + new unused replacement pair of heels.

Price: 125 GBP + postage

Raichle AF700 mp28. Well used, with ThermoFit liner, baked twice, and added BTS adapter with blue springs. Standard heels.

Price: 125 GBP + postage

I will post photos tomorrow. Many thanks for looking :)

UPDATE: Full-size photos of the boots are now here

A few smaller pictures below. Do get in touch via PM if you'd like to make an offer and/or my pricing looks out of line.

DSC_9495.jpg

DSC_9504.jpg

DSC_9509.jpg

Edited by kumimajava

• 1 month later...

The BTS is now off the Raichle boots & the original deal fell through, so would be happy to sell that separately - make me an offer :)

The Raichle boots, now available with either a 5-position adjuster, or RAB (or both) - will consider any sensible offers.

Thanks for looking.