Note to New Members ×

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread?

lidirtrider

One of the other message boards I frequent has a section like this, where buyers and sellers can post feedback for each other and their transactions. If anyone else likes this idea, maybe the Mods could ad a new header to the classified section, or wherever you think would be best.

I have already purchased a few items from members here and I am super stoked about how easy, and friendly the transactions have been.

One of the other message boards I frequent has a section like this, where buyers and sellers can post feedback for each other and their transactions. If anyone else likes this idea, maybe the Mods could ad a new header to the classified section, or wherever you think would be best.

We all know Bryan is a great guy to sell to or buy from so I don't see the point. :cool:

Edited by I_LOVETT
because I want to

Right, but Bomber is growing and having a place to check on someone gives buyers and sellers a sense of comfort. There is a particular seller in the BST now who has had 2 less then desirable transactions this season. His feedback should reflect that to let future customers know how he transacts business.

Thats all I'm saying. Everyone usually leaves a comment on the thread they bought or sold something from, but it would be nice, especially if a new member comes by to have a specific spot for it. this way people don't have to go thru a bunch of threads. I know that most everyone is good about buying and selling, but its more of karma thing I guess. I also think it would discourage anyone that is just looking to sell their crap and really be a participant on the board. Not that I really see that as a problem here.

No biggie tho. Just a thought. I dont want this thread to turn into a shouting match. Like I said, have a spot like this on another message board I use, and I thought it was a cool idea. Here are some links that show how the other site laid it out.

http://www.xs650.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

http://www.xs650.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

http://www.xs650.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

people on this site have no problems leaving feedback about transactions, good or otherwise, with or without a specific section.

Right, but Bomber is growing and having a place to check on someone gives buyers and sellers a sense of comfort. There is a particular seller in the BST now who has had 2 less then desirable transactions this season. His feedback should reflect that to let future customers know how he transacts business.