Note to New Members ×

Raichle 323 / track deeluxe 225 overlapping liner pain

Daluv

Hi,

I just got a set of old raichle 323 but somehow the stock liner is giving me pain on the top of my foot. As you can see in the pic, there is a section where the liner overlap even if you put one side or the other over or under....

1.- Since it is a bit beat up, what is the normal position of the overlap? is the overlap under the top of the foot is normal (i.e. creating pain because of the increase thickness by the overlap at the top of the foot)?

2.- before shelling out 200$ for a liner, anyone tried to cut that part to make both part sit aside instead of overlapping?

post-12250-14184241072_thumb.jpg

post-12250-141842410722_thumb.jpg

thanx for your input!

Mart

Definitely the second photo, i.e. the "tongue" part inside. If they've been worn or stored in the other position, it's gonna take a while to get them back into shape - you'll get pain from the bit of the tongue that's been deformed by the elastic near the toes.

ok I am gonna put it in the correct position and tape the liner so that it can reshape itself in the correct position.

P.S.: I tried my ski boot line (standard center tongue) and there is no pain at all so it is not the shell I guess.

thanx

Definitely the second photo, i.e. the "tongue" part inside. If they've been worn or stored in the other position, it's gonna take a while to get them back into shape - you'll get pain from the bit of the tongue that's been deformed by the elastic near the toes.