Note to New Members ×

WTB Inexpensive set up for me

Oct

I would like to get a local set up for a board, boots and bindings mondo size(29.5 - 30) height(6'3") weight(230 - 240 lbs)-- trying to lose a few lbs. I would like somthing that can handle carving spring-summer slush and winter pow. If you got something collecting dust and want some good karma sell it to me cheap.

I would like to get a local set up for a board, boots and bindings mondo size(29.5 - 30) height(6'3") weight(230 - 240 lbs)-- trying to lose a few lbs. I would like somthing that can handle carving spring-summer slush and winter pow. If you got something collecting dust and want some good karma sell it to me cheap.

Oct, email sent via PM system. The PM system appears to be running very slow lately , WELCOME to BOMBER!!

I live in the area and I would be surprised if we can't find something that would work for you. Bryan

Oct, just an FYI, I am in your weight range and I know from experience that cheap vs heavier person is not the best set of circumstances when it comes to bindings. "Inexpensive" is relative and we want you to have a good experience.

Most of the really inexpensive bindings are the lower end gear intended for the lighter rider. I am in the process of selling down some of my extra gear , I am sure we can come up with something for you.

Email sent. Thinking I would like a all Mt board to start that can handle the summer slush ideas?

I did get notice of the post, however, I do not have an email from you yet. I will send you one too so we can converse via email rather than posting here.

Bryan

I am selling a Dynastar 3800, 169cm that has only been ridden a few days and is a great all mountain board that carves and really excels in the powder and slush. I am selling since i bought a Prior Pow stick. see my updated post today for the board (no bindings). if you want plate bindings i have a pair of F2 Race Titanium bindings which are really nice and foregiving that i could sell; send email to sailnboard@aol.com. thx