Note to New Members ×

FS: Burton Factory Prime 167, Bomber TD3s, Deeluxe Track 325T

MechEng

I've got a Burton Factory Prime 167 with Bomber TD3's. The board has been kept in great shape and not used often. The base is perfect and the top sheet is in fairly good condition with typical dings around the edges. I kept the board in the best shape possible - had it waxed and sharpened a minimum of twice a year.

I bought the bindings and boots brand new 2 years ago. They are both in perfect condition again being used only 10 times.

The TD3's are 3 hole to mount to the board, have a 3 degree and a 6 degree cant disk, and medium e-rings.

The Deeluxe Track 325T's are m27. The liners have been moulded once and I will include insoles for them as well.

I would like to sell the board and bindings together if possible. Looking to get $400 obo.

For the boots I would like to get $400 obo.

I am located in Toronto Ontario. Willing to ship at buyers expense

post-10714-141842409477_thumb.jpg

post-10714-141842409472_thumb.jpg

post-10714-141842409475_thumb.jpg

Edited by MechEng

27M is US mens size 9, correct? I wear 8.5 EE. Would your boots be too wide for me? Also, I'm interested in the board/bindings. Can you tell me your zip code, so I can get an estimate on shipping? Thanks.

Do not equate shoe size with boot size, you're gonna have a bad time.”

https://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/assets/images/PDFs/Sizing_boots.pdf