Note to New Members ×

SES 2014 Rideshare

Me and a friend of mine are arriving at Denver Airport on January 31st and looking for a rideshare to Aspen.

If you still have two seats left, enough space for our luggage and leaving to Aspen at around 4:30pm, we'd love to ride with you.

Participation to the costs as a matter of course.....

Our Arrival at Denver Airport:

Lufthansa LH446

3:35pm

01/31/2014

Heinz -

I don't know of any locals that are going to SES that you could ride with. Once you get to Aspen, the local bus system works great & you won't have any need for a car. If you cannot find a rideshare there are several shuttle services that go from DIA to Aspen. One of them is Colorado Mountain Express. It is about 200 miles from DIA to Aspen and takes about 4 hours. Good luck.

Hi John

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of the option using Colorado Mountain Express. As we will live at the Bomber House, we won't need a car in Aspen anyway, as you correctly wrote.

Nevertheless, if there are any locals driving up to Aspen at that time, we all could save some money and having a good time while riding to Aspen....

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone staying in Snowmass village that is going to the Bomber house Friday night?

I'm not arriving until about 9pm Friday night so likely won't be able to get over there in time to pick up our session packages. If someone could just pick up the packages for Ann and myself, we could meet up somewhere in Snowmass and do an exchange later that night. We are staying at the Pokoladi Lodge.

Thanks!

For those of you considering car rental for use while IN Aspen, check out rfta.com. Our local bus service has been significantly expanded in the past few months, and it has made getting around even faster and easier!

Steve, if you still need help with pass shuffling, let me know. I always stop in to the house to say hi on Friday night after work, so I could pick up and drop off to you or at the front desk if I head home before you arrive in Snowmass. Shoot me a PM if so!