Note to New Members ×

Hardbooter gone soft

canmanski

Well a few of my buddies ride soft boots and they can ride just about every condition besides ice. They can EC just as good as any hardbooter when conditions are right.

I choose to ride HB's cause I live in the Northeast and find that I have more fun and ability on alpine setup considering where I ride.

But god bless we get a pow day; I'll be on my soft boot set up.

Last Friday was a softie day @ the Loaf; soft boot day! Justifies my purchasing the gear.

And too SoftieBootsailor; don't take it personal but I feel compelled to crap on ya when you say ignorant stuff considering your on an alpine dedicated forum and Sh!t on alpine riding. Don't get my wrong; I'm not an elitist; I'm far from good at alpine or soft boots. I just have way more fun on alpine.

Do you even have an alpine setup? If not why are you on here? Are YOU trying to be an elitist yourself?

Flame War OVA.

Marc, I'd like to know when SBS has A: said ignorant stuff, B: Sh!t on alpine riding (specific examples please).

I for one did NOT realize this site was only for Alpine Snowboarders, maybe SBS didn't either (along with a lot of others).

SBS trying to be an elitist, that's a good one.

When I seen your first post, I thought you were quite possibly a friend of Bob's (SBS) and being sarcastic (in a fun way, as I myself often am) but it is obvious that is not the case.

I'm sure IF you ever had the opportunity to meet, ride and talk with this 'elitist' your tune would be quite different. Anyone and pretty much everyone that has had the opportunity to attend SES see his riding style and or meet Bob in person respects his Awesome Riding Style and his Love for the Ride and Stoke he brings with him.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic