burton reactor boots and burton prime asymmetrical board

Jangler

--for sale burton asymmetrical goofy board size 159, red, year unknown,

this puppy is is real great shape, used for one season, first owner would like a 100$ for it plus shipping cost

--for sale burton reactor boots, shell size 25-27 mondo, liners are 25.5. boots in good functional shape, liners have toe stiching and a little meat cut out due to the fact the were too small on me. good boot with a fair amount of adjustments. 100$ plus 25$ for shipping

let me know if you have questions, and shred on brozef!

post-12490-141842402255_thumb.jpg

post-12490-141842402259_thumb.jpg

post-12490-141842402262_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the delay, just got done with final exams week. I assume you are still interested? If so we can do payment through paypal. If you send me your email I will enter it in paypal, and paypal will send you a link. I have never sent anything to canada before. Will this be enough to cover shipping? Is there anything special I need to do to ship to canada?

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By emptypie
      Picked up a boot/board combo for a good price recently, the gentleman I bought it from had small feet for his size. Used ONLY 2-3 times according to him, they are practically new. I prefer shipping to Canada, but will ship internationally. PM offers, willing to sell them relatively cheap.

• By bigwavedave
      $250 shipped
      Has the upgraded swing away tongues. Wire strap buckle upgrades for rear boot (eliminates buckles getting crushed with boot flex).
      DGSS spring system, both blue (stiff) and green (soft) springs.

Alpine wrap liners size 9½. Molded a couple of times. Should be able to mold these again. I slit the toes on these because they were tight. They worked fine like this. I used footbeds/orthotics.
      I still have the the original buckles and the original spring set which comes with.
      I have an extra pair of intuition foam wrap liners, size m28 if you want them.
      These are still for sale, contact @Grip

• By Steve Wood
      Shells: Very good condition. No punches or alterations. Heels are Intec compatible. Includes both grey and dark green (stiffer) tongues.
      Liners: Original and in decent condition but beginning to show some signs of age (due more to time than to use). Small crack in the outermost layer at each instep (visible in photos). Upper padding has lost a little resilience at pressure points. It's not severe, but budget for replacement in another season or three depending on how much riding you do. They have not been cooked. No smell.
      Size: Liners 29.0, shells 29.0-29.5, sole length 313mm.
      Price: USD 175 / CAD 225
      Shipping: Buyer's choice and expense. Local pickup available in Hockley Valley or I can deliver to Collingwood during the ski season.
      I'm the original owner. These have around 50 days on the snow.

• By Pow
      I am looking to sell my Salomon Malamute softboots, size 9 US mens. They are in excellent condition, almost no signs of wear. They are from the 2016/2017 season, purchased new at REI and used maybe 12 times or so since. They are just a bit too small for me, I typically wear size 10.

These boots are perhaps the stiffest softboots on the market. They also use plastic inserts to increase stiffness, all of which are accounted for and included. The liners are advertised as heat moldable, I had REI mold them once when I purchased.
      Salomon's current model is almost the same as what I'm selling here, with liners being the biggest difference (no more synching cord on the newer liners) and a different tread pattern on the sole. Also, the orange plastic "powerframe" is light blue on the current model. The current model retails for 399.95 USD.
      I'm asking 200.00 USD for these, buyer pays shipping. Please reply if interested.
    • By Termin8tor
      Purchased brand new this season ridden less than 10 runs, not modified in any way. Good as new in 10 out of 10 condition.  I’m a 25.5 and took a chance on these but their unfortunately too big.  Asking $775 plus shipping. Price is firm.  Thx for looking 
    • By nitro
      nice travel,storage or trunk bag, great condition .
      I have used it for boards up to 185cm long, its heavy duty construction with padding. 50$ plus shipping usa only pp fees covered by seller.
      email me for pictures @  nitrodubb@gmail.com if interested 

• By Québec man
      2 pairs of F2 intec TI  large bindings.
      - 155 usd for 0ne pair... possible deal for both..😁
      - Burton spacer and shim kit 50 usd
      the buyer will have to pay for the shipping.

• By forf.dawg
      SOLD.
      Selling a used 180cm x 20cm Kessler "The Alpine"
      Used for one season, but I can't ride anymore due to work and a knee injury. Hoping it goes to someone who can put it to good use.
      Can be ridden left foot forward (regular) or right foot forward (goofy)
      Asking $700 or best offer.

• By bigwavedave
      2006 Burton Fish 160 (wood veneer topsheet) 
      $250 shipped  CONUS
      N 31.6   W 25.8  T 28.6  scr 8.24  stance 20"  3" back
      Bought this 3 years ago, new, in plastic, never ridden. Rode it a handful of times, not a scratch on it.  Rode it at the 1st MCC  powder carving event in waist deep. Really a softboot board, but worked great with soft (Raichle 313) hardboots and flexy Carve rs bindings. Really nice board for deep powder, in trees, or anywhere there's fresh snow. Super turny, surfy, with lots of taper so nose will never sink. Just okay on the groomers back to the lift. 
      That's wax on the bottom.

• By DjulezD
      Hi Carvers,
      Fall season, time to clear out some gear and make room for other stuff.
      I have the following bindings for sale.
      Everything is in great condition and perfect working order.
      All prices in USD, shipping excluded. Shipping costs to contUS via USPS should be between 8.30 (small box) and 15.05 (medium box).
      === TD2 ===
      SOLD
      (a) Trench Digger 2, choice of blue or purple e-rings, 0 cant disks = 150 obo
      (b) TD2 Second Board Kit, blue / purple e-ring, 0 cant disks = 50 obo
      (c) Parts: cant disks 0 and 30 deg = 10 each
      TD2 pack = a+b+c = 200 obo

=== SnowPro ===
      SOLD
      Comes with all add-ins plus vinyl struts to prevent the space between the disks and the board to suck in the inserts of your board (the only real flaw of these otherwise very performant bindings).
      Asking price 100 obo.
      === F2 Intec Stepin ===
      These are not the last generation, but have been gently used. The set comes with Raichle step-in heels and cables.
      100 obo