Note to New Members ×

UPZ users, I Dont want to make another Multihundred dollar mistake.

Bobby Buggs

Well Im happy to report my first day riding on them was Great!!! Because Im a tinkering ass I had to try some old Thermo liners I had in the basement. They are old as dirt and had very little volume left to them but worked out for today. This is the first time in YEARS I buckled my boots in the lodge and didnt touch them again for the Entire day!!!, for me kinda a big deal because before today on every lift ride I was opening buckles. I forgot what it was like to have boots not beating the s hit outta my feet. The spring system worked well for flex, Overall very positive experience for my first time in the uPZ.

Also got to ride with Mike "lafcadio", he was putting on quite a show for the chair lift on his Kessler, really made me up my game and it turned out to be a stellar day. Thanks Mike for getting me back in the groove.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also got to ride with Mike "lafcadio", he was putting on quite a show for the chair lift on his Kessler, really made me up my game and it turned out to be a stellar day. Thanks Mike for getting me back in the groove.

Hi Bobby, it was fun as always. You were pushing me pretty hard. I was happy to be able to keep up. Hopefully next week there will be more snow and I can get off my rock board and onto the new Coiler!

Happy feet = happy carver. Glad the boots are working out.

• 5 weeks later...
There is really useful UPZ boot size chart on russian board, I believe pokkis already told about that. You're probably need to learn russian or post your feet length for a perfect sizing idea.

I've folowed it and I'm pretty happy with the result. FLO liner wasn't really comfy, but I got a max size for a shell and I'm now using it with a Intuition liner.

From Dan's site:

post-12051-141842407147_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

Late to this thread but just purchased my own set of the UPZ RC10s.  The longer of my feet measures 293mm and I typically wear a US 11.5 or 12 street shoe.  I have a set of Scarpa T1 tele boots that were professionally fitted a few years ago.  US 10 shell and a MP 28.5 heat moldable liner.  I went with the 28.5 UPZ shell (UK 8.5/9/9.5 312mm) and as expected could not use the nice stock FLO liner.  Popped in my molded Scarpa (Intuition) liners and the fit was like a glove.  That previously posted chart from the Russian website is spot on.