Note to New Members ×

burton boot parts needed

emark7

Looking for a part for a burton wind boot, if anyone has access or an old derelect pair that they are "parting out". I need the cuff cant adjustment nut/toothed washer. Have contacted burton but so far looking like they are out of these parts and no plans to restock. If you think you can help me, email me or leave a note on this thread and I can get you a picture of the part that I need.

Thanks in advance.....Mark Skoine

Mark,

Rusty told me about your problem, He feels horrible about his over site. I have access to boot shop heven and burton parts galore. I can not promise anything but I am working on it! It may not be the burton part but I'll try!

Guest dvsfzr1000

Head is the company that manufactured burton's boots for them.

The Head world cup boots(yellow) used the same canting device/bolts that the snowboard boots used. The ski boots use a forged steel cant spacer instead of plastic. They bolted right on to my boots and I havent thought about it again until now.

So, the world cup boot is a ski boot? I will call around here and see if anyone might carry them or have parts for them.

Thanks all for you input, will let you know what I find. I know you won't sleep a wink, until I have this boot problem resolved.

Mark

Guest dvsfzr1000

After more thought, the boots that specifically used this cant system was the model from about two years ago with the bright yellow shells. The newer head ski boots have a darker golden color and do not use the same cant system that you are looking for. Yes I slept fine last nite. ha-ha.