Note to New Members ×

Ottawa Ride Thread '13-14!

Ian M

Interested in weekly learning sessions this season? Which days work for you ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in weekly learning sessions this season? Which days work for you ?

• Monday evening
    • Tuesday evening
    • Thursday evening
    • Friday evening
    • Saturday, day
    • Sunday, day

Hello everyone ... I hate Fortune. And if they are throwing a big bash there is a good chance that the hills will be full of muppets! I would be totally up fro an Edelweiss trip - not been there yet this season so it would be fun. When do people want to go?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm indifferent. I dislike both hills, so make a decision, Fortune or Edelweiss and I'll be there. Haven't been to Edelweiss in 15 years.

I'm not a fan of either but would prefer Edelweiss I think too.....

I want a weekday trip in April to Tremblant.

Any takers?

I'm not a fan of either but would prefer Edelweiss I think too.....

I want a weekday trip in April to Tremblant.

Any takers?

Edelweiss is...fun...I always had a better time there compared to fortune. The muppets usually stick to "rock star" or whatever the heck it's called because it's got all the kickers.

Tremblant - April: Totally in. Give me a date to work with and I'll book it off.

I might be heading up there this weekend too.....huh, huh....wait.....oh, sorry just had to clean up the bit of vomit that just came up. More to hang out with a friend that has a condo so I'm going to try getting out super early before it gets stupid and to avoid straightlining volunteers carrying skis talking on a cell phone (not kidding).

It's been a long 2 weeks of not carving!

P.S. I'm a no-go the next couple days...but potentially Wed or Thu night.

Edited by Hilux

Hello everyone ... I hate Fortune. And if they are throwing a big bash there is a good chance that the hills will be full of muppets! I would be totally up fro an Edelweiss trip - not been there yet this season so it would be fun. When do people want to go?

OK I’m in for Edelweiss. You guys/gal know the hillsbetter than I, as it has been a long time since I have been to either.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

I will be at Edelweiss, awesome happy to be carving again,anywhere. <o:p></o:p>

See you all there.<o:p></o:p>

Peter V<o:p></o:p>

Heading to Edelweiss but might not stay long as I'm not feeling 100%. Still going to try though as it looks like this is the last night in the negative temps for the next few days...or until next season :( Perhaps I'll see some of you there...

Ryan...are you still not right?

I'm all better from the trip but my aching joints are getting me again...and it didn't help a few weeks back when I slipped up on a heelside and ended up in the woods (Ian found me though!). Fortunately the "tree" that stopped me was only 3-4" but it still hurt.

Was out last night and conditions were epic and my body held up okay. Raining most the afternoon here today though...full downpour. Heading to Mont Tremblant Sunday and they are at higher elevation so conditions will hopefully be firmer.

• 2 weeks later...

Just posted on the MSM website: Discounted Lift Tickets on Sale Now for the 2014/15 ski season

Hello Valued Customer, Mont Ste-Marie just finished one of the longest seasons in its history by being open into a 6th Month from November into mid-April. As a Discounted ticket purchaser we are offering to you the opportunity to save for next season by buying your discounted tickets now as part of an Early Bird special. The discounted lift ticket is the ultimate way to ski as it can be used any day by anyone with NO inconvenient Blackout Dates and right now is the lowest price to buy your tickets and save.

$25/ticket (regular price $44 - so you save $190). Max. 10 tickets/person. Plus Taxes

Sale ends May 2nd. Can only be purchased online: http://montstemarie.com/product/discount-lift-ticket/