Note to New Members ×

Ruroc helmet VIP 1/2 off sale

slopestar

If you are at all interested in purchasing a Ruroc RG-1 helmet with integrated facemask and goggles,

Go to ruroc

enter VIP50

for the discount code.

You will recieve the entire system for the cost of some very nice goggles @$125 + shipping

I love mine and will be purchasing another

Edited by slopestar

165$ approx after shipping of 28$ to the USA. That was the least expensive model. 270$ minus 135 plus 28.50 shipping.

Currently I think the post is ok , due to Bomber not selling helmets.

Keep in mind it is a link to new items for sale and Bomber classified rules do prohibit this.

Good deal though.

I am cool with it. Just a good place for a reminder so it doesn't open a door for similar posts. I will leave this for the Boss to act on.

Me? I would like one too. I appreciate the great deal. I was ready to buy until they tacked on nearly 30$ to ship it.

That and I am concerned about the sizing. My gourd is HUGE and I doubt I can squeeze into anything with a M-L label on it. Yes, I did see the sizing chart. I really don't need to spend 165$ right now. I have allot of helmets, this is a pretty sweet deal though. Bryan

post-198-141842394224_thumb.jpg

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

I am cool with it. Just a good place for a reminder so it doesn't open a door for similar posts. I will leave this for the Boss to act on.

Me? I would like one too. I appreciate the great deal. I was ready to buy until they tacked on nearly 30$ to ship it.

That and I am concerned about the sizing. My gourd is HUGE and I doubt I can squeeze into anything with a M-L label on it. Yes, I did see the sizing chart. I really don't need to spend 165$ right now. I have allot of helmets, this is a pretty sweet deal though. Bryan

[ATTACH]35079[/ATTACH]

Thanks Bryan.

Yes if your melon is larger than average, it might be a tight squeeze. I really do love this helmet/goggle/mask combo. It is a great system and after two full seasons, still has plenty of life in it! The goggle foam has deteriorated a bit over time but not more than would be expected from any of the top tier goggle manufacturers and the lens quality and ant-ifog properties are unrivaled.

My gourd is HUGE and I doubt I can squeeze into anything with a M-L label on it. Yes, I did see the sizing chart.
i tried one on and was disappointed by the lack of a proper LARGE. it was crushing my ears and i couldn't put the facepiece on. very sad.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, I decided to go with the all black. There were only 2 left! That'll force the hand.

I almost went with the Venom, and considered the blue... but couldn't get past the difference in hue (goggles/accents) with the other colors...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

any updated codes for the end of this season?  Tried one a few years back and they facemask part of it didn't quite fit due to me having a big head and big face, haha, but supposedly they have a bigger one now.

Also - for those of you who have the Ruroc - is it Ruroc goggles only? or would I be able to still use my current smith i/ox?

46 minutes ago, apexaddict6 said:

any updated codes for the end of this season?  Tried one a few years back and they facemask part of it didn't quite fit due to me having a big head and big face, haha, but supposedly they have a bigger one now.

Also - for those of you who have the Ruroc - is it Ruroc goggles only? or would I be able to still use my current smith i/ox?

Yes Ruroc goggles only with the facemask.  Without the facemask most googles would fit... doesn't mean they'd fit well.