Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Track 700 flex index

!MaineCarver!

I am sorry if this has already been posted. I tried to look for an older posting, but couldn't find one that fit my means of posting. To get to the point though. I was just wondering if anyone knew where the Deeluxe Track 700's lay on the flex index. I know they are moderately stiff. I have never actually ridden a pair. I need some knew boots next year. I squeezed an extra year out of my 2010 UPZ's. I weigh like 150-160 lbs. I am looking to race competitively but I also like to go cruise around. Any suggestions and information would be greatly appreciated.

:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firinBOOT PROBLEMS

With you weight those 700's are stiff and suitable for racing. The normal RC10's of this year with the standard black medium tongue are way flexible (you can stiffen this by buying stiffer tongues and/or buy yourself a stiffer UPZ RC10 RCR, that are boots where the top plastic is thicker/stiffer (black colored)).

With you weight those 700's are stiff and suitable for racing. The normal RC10's of this year with the standard black medium tongue are way flexible (you can stiffen this by buying stiffer tongues and/or buy yourself a stiffer UPZ RC10 RCR, that are boots where the top plastic is thicker/stiffer (black colored)).

I have heard that the UPZ normal black tongue is a 120 flex and since they are getting kind of old, when I ride hard I can almost buckle them in half. Do you know what the actual flex index stiffness of the Deeluxe boots are? I have seen on the FIS circuit that there is a red tongue for the Deeluxe boots which I assume is stiffer. I have thought about getting the new UPZ's with the silver tongue, which on their website is supposedly the stiffest one.

A very good question! I recon it's about 90 or lower for 06/07 model with TF liner (much softer than my 110 ski boots) but probably contacting Deeluxe directly may answer your question better...

Really that soft eh? Wow I guess if I got Deeluxe's than I would need the red tongue at least :eplus2:

I will have to look into trying to resurrect my UPZ's :freak3: