Note to New Members ×

I slarve therefore I am.

Gossamer

One of the things I love about carving is when I look down from the lift and see trenches left by those I love to ride with. Then I see mine and my first thought is "I need to lose weight" Thank you Buell and Rebecca for coming to Powder to ride with me. Kipp

post-2523-141842390678_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I just want to carve with Buell and boardguru and Trish and Rebecca and I Lovett and the Sereika's and the O'Gradys and the whole Ogden Crew. I'm just a big cry-baby right now. I'm hoping to just WATCH the high standard they all set for us forum members next season. Nevermind trying to keep up with them. Well, maybe on hero snow conditions I could 'replicate' what a few of them are doing. I bet Andrew (MaddBeaver) could keep up with some of them.

I just became a grandpa of a beautiful girl who wants pink Deeluxe boots, pink TD6's (with the peony powerflex petals of power), and all pink NorthFace outerwear. Pink Smith goggles, and pink Kevlar gloves that glow in the dark and can pick up a dime from a well-oiled table top. Sheesh, she's gonna break the bank this one.

Mark

utahslarver :)