Note to New Members ×

Sources for highly visible outerwear

lonbordin

I can't help but noticing all the brightly colored outerwear in the SES pictures and videos.

I'm all for a freakin' neon sign to keep the :AR15firinstraight-liners away!

But I can't seem to find anything really visible online.

How about some sources?

Any deals out there?

Thanks!

and reversible too, for when they're looking for the speeding monoboarder in a fluoro yellow jacket.

Yeah but it looks like reversing it covers the zippered flap for accessing my sidearm. Dealbreaker..

I have this I could sell you, pants included(pink color). Comes with original tags, like new. I have never worn it.

http://www.dogfunk.com/686-gaper-primo-snowboard-jacket-mens

Dude I remember you linking me that on AIM probably 3 or 4 years ago and my reaction now is the same as my reaction then. BAD ASS!

Try any snow/skateboard shop. The kids like neon right now, there are some pretty garish choices available.

I was going to say that the OP hasn't been in a board shop in a while! Now would be a great time to pick up those bright orange pants and lime green jacket on sale. You do have to admit that bright colours make for great photos too.

I've been using these <a href="http://www.toughweld.com/products/3308-glowear-8915-class-e-rain-pants">Ergodyne rain pants</a> for bike commuting for a few years, and they've held up great. From a warmth perspective, they're not a proper outer layer for snowboarding - you'd have to wear them over your existing pants, but they are super-visible and the price is right. Not sure if they will stand up to full-on eurocarving, but I think they would be fine with the occasional butt drag or wipeout.

I was going to say that the OP hasn't been in a board shop in a while! Now would be a great time to pick up those bright orange pants and lime green jacket on sale. You do have to admit that bright colours make for great photos too.

OP has been in board shops... just local board shops. Think Carhearts (sp?), black and camo. IF I could walk in I would've never posted my thread.

Thanks for the responses!