Note to New Members ×

SES Daily Rub-in 2013

*Ace*

Haha, Scott's nose-folding crash during the Carve Factor:

He didn't get hurt, though he was a little shaken up. It looked much more spectacular from further down the hill.

Where is this video of Bruce?

Two angles of Bruce's run:

and

It was hilarious when he rode 'off-course' over to Sean! After his run, someone said something like, "well, we're all competing for 2nd place."

ace, riceball, sunsurfer, and johnasmo, great picts and vids as always! thanks for taking the time to take them, and post them! :biggthump too bad bigdogdave didn't get in any. ;) sheesh. he might be suspisiously absent from any of my videos.... i think we need more mellow yellow instead. :D

here's another shot of scott's crash. i'll get the rest of the video i took up soon.

-trent

here is the footage i took of the carve factor. sorry, i'm not johnasmo or Arclite... so it's not edited well (or hardly at all). i think i was about the 5th rider down, so the first 4 are missing (which includes mr. coiler). sorry mellow, i think you went before me too, but there is a later clip of you in there. and it pains me that bigdogdave is in there. i know, should've cut him out. :D

• Like 1

here is the footage i took of the carve factor. sorry, i'm not johnasmo or Arclite... so it's not edited well (or hardly at all). i think i was about the 5th rider down, so the first 4 are missing (which includes mr. coiler). sorry mellow, i think you went before me too, but there is a later clip of you in there. and it pains me that bigdogdave is in there. i know, should've cut him out. :D

Trent, you did a great job on the part of the run below where Sean and I were shooting.

Maybe next year there'll be a number of cameras, all the footage gets given promptly to someone like John Gibson, and we get to see a longer run from each rider.

The first time this was done was always going to be a great learning exercise for all involved.

Thanks for posting.

Alan