Note to New Members ×

December Carve Camp at Sun Peaks

Sean

All,

Things are shaping up very nicely for our December 12-15 Carve Camp at Sun Peaks B.C. Some early snowfall, nice cold temps and fantastic snow making capabilities are all working in our favor, so things are looking very promising for some fun early season riding.

So far we have a very fun group of nearly a dozen riders signed up with experience levels ranging from first time carvers to all mountain rippers. If we get a few more folks registered we will be able to bring on a third coach, so if you are thinking about attending this please give Gavin a call at 253-569-3713 as we will need to finalize our plans very soon.

Hope to see you on the hill in December!

Regards,

Sean;)

www.snowperformance.com

Guest Randy S.

FYI, I went to their summer camp at Mt. Hood. These guys are great. The coaching was fantastic and the whole thing was terrifically organized. I had a blast and learned a ton (I have the notes in my palm pilot next to the date of my first planned ski day so I can try to remember everything Sean, Mark and Lisa taught me). I'd recommend this camp to anyone looking to improve. I went for race help, but a bunch of the folks were there just to improve their carving and we all came away happy. :D :D