Note to New Members ×

Anyone from Oregon goin to SES?

D-Sub

Ive not been following the SES thread, and theres way too much to read now. Apologies in advance for starting another one:)

anyway...is anyone from OR goin to SES? If so...how? Portland to Denver?

Id have to figure how to get from Bend...to portland...?

cost of travel might make the whole thing prohibitive. COULD drive, but...its over 1000 miles...in the winter...not exactly appealing especially since I dont have 4WD

any thoughts from PNWesters?

I'm flying direct from Medford to Denver but, on the way back, I'll be going from Denver to Portland and then to Medford. So, there must be flights from Portland to Denver. I wouldn't think it would be terribly expensive. I used United frequent flyers (25,000) so I don't remember what the cost was.

• 3 weeks later...

Id have to get to Portland first, and then yeah, Denver. I was actually pricing flights from Redmond to Portland, and then Portland to Denver. Id rather just drive to Portland though...

Im still wavering on the whole thing, but...Im considering just driving, too. My mom lives about 2 hours southwest of aspen and I could go see her too. OR take a detour up to Steamboat:)

its still a possibility though. you set on goin?

I would love to go. I got a call from Chris (production manager at Donek) to see if I could join them for at least the first three days. I just got laid off from my construction job and the mountain I work at is closed until we get more snow so time off is not a problem. Coming up with enough cash is another story however.

________

Herbal blends for vaporizer

sure, man. I dont really ride with anyone here. ridden with Dryer a few times and one day with some other grays on trays ;) but thats about it

the aspen thing is such a longing, but it just might not be in the cards

make sure you hit me up if you make it down!