Note to New Members ×

Ottawa ride-thread

Tabatha

Hey everyone,

Just to let you know I was out this morning for a few hours at Cascade! While not fantastic conditions, it was SO nice to be out again and riding for a few hours. I can't believe it is so early and most of the hills around here have opened! Looking forward to riding with everyone - if you plan on getting out on the weekends, let us know and maybe we can join you!

Tabatha

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am toying with a last minute trip to Tremblant after work (for a day or two) ... Need to convince work that I am not needed here.

More importantly, where are we headed this weekend? Looks like it is going to be wonderful out there! Happy Dance!

Tremblant is as tempting as the lineups for boxing day sales....I know there's good stuff but is it really worth the wait and crowds? I'm going to save my vac days for mid January packed powder groom with minimal crowds...still very tempting though. Hmm this weekend...

Where do people want to ride this weekend? Anyone up for a half-day trip? Maybe Edelweiss? More importantly - where are we going on New Years Day. I love ringing in the new year on the slopes, and this year company would be more than welcome. Last year I did Calabogie and until around noon there were probably no more than a dozen people on the hill! Thoughts?

I miss you guys *sniff, sniff*. I will be out New Year's day whether I'm healthy or not. How does Calabogie sound?

Missed ya today but there was this girl on a Donek tearing it up and kept following us up on the chair :D

Woo wee, the Boge indeed!

I'm slowly getting healthier, but won't be out again until my chest cold is really gone. The cold air New Year's day really set me back, like 5 days. The forecast for Saturday looks amazing, so anyone who's not out having fun on my behalf will get a good smack next time I see them :)