Note to New Members ×

Complete Volkl/F2 Race set-up

cnforeback

CAN DO PHOTOS LATER TODAY

A. Volkl RT GS 178 10/11' model yr

B. Volkl RT SL 158 10/11' model yr

C. S-Flex binding plates dampening free floating suspension plates

D. F2 Race Titanium bindings 11/12 model yr

E. DeeLuxe Race Boots in size 26.0 (men's 8)

I am considering selling this whole package set (minus boots perhaps if the feet do not match). Was ALL excited to take this out to Steamboat this past week. Basically got my ass handed to me and then some. 1000 people all sharing the Christie lift ONLY (I know - why did I even bother?), all on boiler plate ice with NO room to turn............I know there will be a better day out there when the snow flies and the runs open up wide, AND I did exceptionally well given the conditions, however I have enough bruises, a jammed thumb, a knocked head, and blood blisters on my elbow to scare off the most insane and driven among us! A pair of full blown Atomic Redster DS SL's back on two feet look pretty good right at this moment.

So here is what I have in this set-up right now (basically unworn): A $400 + B $400 + C $400 + D $250 + E $400 = $1850

This set-up is pretty sweet and did hold pretty well on that terrible snow, but I woke up today feeling like I am just over it. The S-Flex plates really help grip SO, any takers at $1850 or $1450 (no boots) ??? Retail you would be looking about $2500 ($3100 with the DeeLuxe boots)

Edited by cnforeback