Note to New Members ×

Blax "Heidi" - women's specific boot!

kinpa

I've never had the opportunity to ride a women's specific hardboot before... Yes, my ski boots have always been a women's model, but you know.... Hardboots are difficult enough to find as it is, but a women's boot!!?!!? I remember years ago as a kid squeezing my feet into a ski boot that was way to tight around my calf. I remember plenty of toes going numb while buckling up my boots on a school bus while headed to a ski club trip.

First impression of these boots? Seem a bit snug. Maybe it's just because I haven't had new boots in a long time. I did manage to fit my cork footbed in the liner, but haven't really tried it with the shell yet. The way all the plastic overlapped in the tongue area is a bit awkward, but I hope it will get better once I get used to it. I've got about a month before I'll be able to try them on the hill, but for now, I'll try to wear them inside as much as I can and get used to them.