Note to New Members ×

My new website

Derf

I finally added my snowboard page to my website! Even though my website is in French only, the snowboard page is bilingual for all of you to enjoy! There is not much information, but it is information that you won't find anywhere else. Any feedback will be appreciated. It is hosted on my personnal server at my friend's appartment, so the the speed may be a bit slow.

Thanks everyone.

Here is the address: http://derf.dyndns.org/~derf/snowboard/

P.S.: Don't worry, I'll add a links section later and all other sites will be there hopefully.

derf, Good call with Mozilla firefox, I use it exclusively now. Hey Rusty, speaking of Rossi's, did you get to ride the Throttle 166 yet? I've yet to dial in your boots but after the new year I plan to be at Mt Snow alot. and will tech them out accordingly.

Guest dragon fly jones

That has to be Shannon Melhuse making those turns in the Rossi Cat. Timeless style and a nice ride from back in the day.

Cool stuff man, hats off to you for keeping all that information.

Originally posted by dragon fly jones

That has to be Shannon Melhuse making those turns in the Rossi Cat. Timeless style and a nice ride from back in the day.

Cool stuff man, hats off to you for keeping all that information.

I checked and it is Shannon Melhuse.

I'm trying to do what I can but I only work at the mountain one daya week and they seem to be a little stingy with parttimers. I'm gonna try to schmooze the boss this weekend for a couple but I also have to tell him that I need two weekends off to go to SES. (we'll see if I still have a job)

I should be able to get some $25 tickets though.

I'd never been to Sunapee until last Saint Patty's Day (BIG powder day!) and it was pretty casual liftline wise. The sunbowl chair had great carving terrain and the only chair to avoid was the fast quad on the front side. We rode at Wachuseett that night,too on the way back and met up with banker, jon rutherford and it was the most sloshed I've been on a snowboard....at night. Comps...are good.

post-123-141842200176_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I recently updated my website.

-I added some Burton catalogs from 1993, 2000 and 2002 (the rest in between will follow)

-I went to some other stores to see what they have as leftovers (if anything interests you, let me know)

Just press the WWW button under my post!