Note to New Members ×

LOOKING FOR NEW VOLKL 160ish...

ENNY

Hi, Okay so I have made up my mind I want a Volkl board it doesn't have to be new but in good shape....Any Suggestions here....As I have said before I am 5'4'' and 125lbs...(my 5.2 factory prime is way to small for me)...so I am thinking 164 or 163 if they make it...Any help or ideas greatly appreciated thank you...xoxo enny...

Originally posted by ENNY

Hi, Okay so I have made up my mind I want a Volkl board it doesn't have to be new but in good shape....Any Suggestions here....As I have said before I am 5'4'' and 125lbs...(my 5.2 factory prime is way to small for me)...so I am thinking 164 or 163 if they make it...Any help or ideas greatly appreciated thank you...xoxo enny...

I have ridden most Volkls and I think you may find the Volkl 163 SL board a little to stiff for you since it the longest SL board they make. I might suggest you go for a 168 RT which is the shortest GS board they make. Much more friendly I believe for your size. My son who is about 150 lbs rides the 173 GS Volkl and I ride both the 173 and the 178. Great rides BTW and good choice on your part.

Guest tss4420

I have a never been used Volkl RT 168GS board for sale. It has some minor scratches on the topsheet from a previous binding mount in the shop. It is black with the very faint gray tiger stripes on it. I also have a pair of the Bomber Trench diggers with the heel click in if you are interested.