Note to New Members ×

Head Stratos Pro, Bomber TD2 SI, Burton Alp 169, Zipfit Liners

Futahaguro

Everything is sold pending payment.

So I tried out carving and I liked it but not enough for me to keep my gear. Here in Minnesota I just don't get out enough and when I do I would rather ride my BX board.

I bought all of this at the beginning of the 2010-11 season and it was all already used.

I think I rode the gear 4 times and never molded anything, ran into anything, etc.. Click on all pictures for bigger ones, less than 1MB for the big ones.

Original boots post - http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31458&highlight=head+stratos

Head Stratos Pro with Intec heels. I didn't include a picture of the original heels but I am pretty sure I have them. - 26.5 - $200 w/Zipfit Liners, $175 without. - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

boots1_sm.JPG

boots2_sm.JPG

boots4_sm.JPG

boots5_sm.JPG

Original Zipfit post - http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32619&highlight=zipfit

Zipfit liners - 26.5 - $25 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

liners1_sm.JPG

liners2_sm.JPG

Original Burton Alp post -

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31292&highlight=burton

Burton Alp 169 - $75 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

boardgear1_sm.JPG

boardnose1_sm.JPG

boardtail1_sm.JPG

base1_sm.JPG

Bomber TD-2 Step-ins NO CANTS - No broken or bent bails etc.. You will also receive the hardware in the picture. I am keeping the cants and the 4x4 discs because I use them on my BX board for my BSPs from Bomber. - $100 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

bindings1_sm.JPG

bindings2_sm.JPG

bindings3_sm.JPG

All shipping is TBD and is up to the buyer to tell me how they want it shipped. I will ship them at cost, no markups here. I use the same ID on eBay as I do here so you can look me up there and see my 100% positive reviews. Please reply to this post or e-mail me at manage2000 aht rx7turbo dawt com.

This post has been approved by Fozzie:)

dog1_sm.JPG

I'll take the HSP and will email you some questions on liner. Going boarding in a few minutes, won't check email until later this afternoon.

Khanh

The boots are in fine working order. All of the buckles, velcro, forward lean, etc. work fine. The original liners supposedly are heat moldable but I never molded them. In regards to the footbed being moldable, I am not including a footbed. I have a pair of the Sole footbeds and I would recommend them but I wasn't going to include them since people usually want their own footbeds. I do have the original heels and I will include them. The shell is 26.0-28.5.

heels1_sm.JPG