Note to New Members ×

Chubz

Folks,

Couldnt work a season pass into the budget this year, but hoping to get to ECES for a few days. Looking back on this run, I now recall it being one of the best runs I ever took on an alpine board.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cmrk90UGxmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In the run I took less turns than I expected to count, but my brain counted 88, you may count different.

I miss riding this year and hope to get out.

Each year I see different reasons for folks not riding: injury, weather, cost of living, etc.

Whatever it may be I took ~88 turns in this run and can still feel them in my feet when I watch the video.

Enjoy each turn you make this season.

Greg

PS Then I realized the number 88 reminded me of linking turns, god I miss snow

88, we miss riding/seeing/watching you on the 'slops' this year. In retrospect, it was a good year to NOT purchase a Season Pass. I know people that are sorry they bought a Six-Pack !

Look at the positive side, you saved $400-$500 (that's enough to get you to ECES for a few days) and go for 89 :biggthump ............