Your event organizers -

Geoff Vincelette

Stephanie Juhasz

Alex Juhasz

Todd Brown

Jack Michaud

Link to a printable resort map with all our event sites

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv251/VT-GSD/ECES 2012/ResortMap.jpg

Check the white board at the demo tent for important daily information including.

This year we will try something new since we have more events then ever. We will be giving out wrist bands that signify you are an ECES participant, as well as the events you have signed up for. Wrist bands will be available at the Sunday get together, each morning in the East wing of the base lodge from 7:30AM to 8:30AM, or at the Demo Tent from 7:30AM to 8:30AM. Wrist bands will be your entry to the Après party, Banquet and Early list access.

Sunday February 26th

If you have arrived, come meet up with some of your fellow carvers to kick off the week.

Place- Organic Pizza Company (used to be Mulberry Street Café) in the Stratton Village (1 on resort map)

Time- 7PM (Wrist bands will be available for pickup)

Monday February 27th

We will be getting ready in the East wing of the base lodge (4 on resort map).

8:45AM- We will meet at the base of the Gondola ready to ride. Meet up with some regulars for a tour of the best carving terrain on the mountain.

9:00AM- Lifts open

11:00AM - Regroup at the base of the gondola if you are looking for someone to ride with

1:00PM - Regroup at the base of the gondola for some afternoon riding

3:00PM on – when you are done carving head up to Grizzly’s in the top of the base lodge for some après carving fun.

7:30PM – This evening we will hit up the Green Door pub. They have a steak and beer special at the bar. There are games and music, for those who prefer a sit down meal Mulligan’s is right upstairs.

Place- Green Door Pub (3 on map)

Tuesday February 28th

8:45AM – Donek Snowboards will be providing demos on Tuesday.

8:45AM- We will meet at the base of the Gondola ready to ride. Meet up with some regulars for a tour of the best carving terrain on the mountain.

9:00AM - Lifts open

11:00AM - Regroup at the base of the gondola if you are looking for someone to ride with

3:00PM on – when you are done carving head up to Grizzly’s in the top of the base lodge for some après carving fun.

7:30PM – This evening we will head off mountain to the Red Fox Inn. Tuesday is Wing night. All the food is great and the apple pie is fantastic

Place- Red Fox Inn (See directions)

Wednesday February 29th

8:45AM - Demo tent opens it is located directly outside the East wing of the base lodge, look for the ECES banner. (5 on resort map)

9:45AM – Morning carve clinics with Ian and PSR

9:45AM – Morning Pureboarding clinic with Joerg

Please go here to sign up for either clinic

1:00PM – Afternoon carve clinic with PSR

2:30PM- All demos MUST be returned to the demo tent.

4:00PM – 6:00PM – ECES Après party in the Bears Den (Rear of Grizzly’s)

There will be food served and sawg give aways, drinks are your responsibility and available at the main bar in Grizzly’s. You must have your wrist band for access (either package or après party). No tickets will be available at the door, so if you did not pre-register you will not be able to get in.

No evening activities planned

Though some of us will head to the Sushi Bar in the Village for a Scorpion Bowl or two.

Thursday March 1st

8:15AM – Meet at Gondola Ready to ride for early access, must have your ECES wrist band on for access. Lift attendents will not let you on without a wrist band. (See the ECES team for your wristband by 8AM in the East wing of the base lodge or at the Demo Tent)

8:30AM – Early Access lifts open (Only open to ECES participants)

8:45AM - Demo tent opens it is located directly outside the East wing of the base lodge, look for the ECES banner. (5 on resort map)

9:45AM – Morning carve clinics with Ian and PSR

9:45AM – Morning Pureboarding clinic with Joerg

Please go here to sign up for either clinic

2:30PM- all demos MUST be returned to the demo tent

3:00PM on –When you are done carving head up to Grizzly’s in the top of the base lodge for some après carving fun, don’t stay to late the banquet is tonight.

6:00PM - 10:00PM ECES banquet (hors D’oeuvres 6:00 – 7:30 followed by buffet meal. Cash bar available all night)

Great food, watch photos and videos from the week, socialize and of course the sponsor raffle.

You must have your wrist band for access (either package or banquet) No tickets will be available at the door, so if you did not pre-register you will not be able to get in.

Place- Green Mountain room at the Inn at Stratton Mountain (7 on resort map)

Friday March 2nd

10:00AM- Race clinic with Joe Culgin and Glenn Chapman, meet at the top of the race course

11:00AM - GROUP photo bottom of the race course on Suntanner trail (to the left of the Amex chair)

Signup here for the clinic and the race

11:15AM- ECES dual GS fun race go head to head and see who is fastest, and who is fastest at ECES. Classes for racers and none racers

2:00PM- All demos must be returned to the demo tent.

3:00PM on - When you are done carving head up to Grizzly’s in the top of the base lodge for some après carving fun, rehash the week, say your good-by’s or hang out if you are riding Saturday.

No evening activities planned.

Edited by AlexJ
Donek demos for Tuesday

Your event organizers -

Geoff Vincelette

Jack Michaud

Stephanie Juhasz

Alex Juhasz

A huge thank you to you guys for putting this on!!!!!

Quick question, I plan on arriving around 4pm on Wednesday, just in time for the ECES Après party in the Bears Den. How should I obtain or who should I look for, to get my wristband so I can join up with everyone...

I am so excited - quick question: Will there be a ladies ride? This was done last time and it was wonderful. I loved riding with the other ladies and learning more about the mountain. The only problem was that it was on the last day and meant that I didn't get to really connect with all the wonderful female carvers till the final day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was also wondering if there would be Vendors attending, I would be interested in getting boots & bindings.

Sorry,

IT looks like we all missed this one as we have been riding. We have one more day of Demos and are FLOODED with vendors.

Bomber (Fin is here with all his demo goodies)

Donek (Sean is here with all his demo goodies)

Coiler (Bruce is here with all his demo goodies)

Jasey-Jay Anderson is here in person with all of his new boards

Joerg is here with his pureboarding boards

Kessler has sent a full suite of boards

Hope you can make it tomorrow, one last day and the groom should feel like aspen tomorrow!