Note to New Members ×

You seller of this particular ebay item; Just -WHO- do you think you're kidding?

LeeW

I see that the East Coasters mention the firmness of their snow?? more than a few times on this website. This could be the trick that they need to keep from losing their edge on the hard stuff. Maybe if you installed some grip tape on the ptex at the tip you might get better turn initiation also. What a joke!!!

That board is from Romeoville, IL. Thats 10 min. from my hometown, and carving is unheard of down there. I was told on more than one occasion at shops in the area that you "Don't use hard ski boots to snowboard". Scary as this sounds, I have seen some stuff like this done before by people that get out once or twice a year.

so the inserts came out and someone drilled through a snowboard to bolt the bindings on!

Er, well that used to be fairly common back in the day, although early boards of course generally didn't have inserts. The shop would just install what I think they called "T-nuts". Fortunately things have moved on a bit.

Oh, my god. It doesn't get any better than that.

Unless ... one of our brethren actually bought it and presented it at ECES as their "main ride". Get some "old" Burton Carriers and some rear entry Ski Boots and you are all hooked up for the week. Imagine how hot that board would look between all those Donek's and Coilers in the morning lineup? Extra points awarded if the rider immediately begins talking smack about Euro Carves before he is even introduced.

sic

Romeo's only looking for 20 bucks and those nitro binders look pretty sweet. Back in the day we used to tow each other around on beater boards behind the 4X4 in the city streets with a waterski rope after a good dump. Same thing with old rock skiis, just beat the crap out of them before setting them on fire and chuckin' 'em in the dumpstah! I wish we had a videocamera back then. A quik hack t nut job and that old K2 would be ready for some urban powder runs. :eek: and a sacrifice to the snowgods:p

Guest north east will

now that i think of it i could probably think up some stupid stuff to do with that board. if someone could put it in my hand for $20 maybe. on the other hand i do have some old boards...

will