Note to New Members ×

Carving On The Brain???

www.oldsnowboards.com

SO, I am doing some remodeling and I go to cut a hole for the range hood vent.

The house has been re-sided several times (2-1/2" thick). So I had to use a hole saw and sawzall. During the process I stopped to look things over and noticed that the hole looked a little like ........ Do you see it??

post-198-141842344817_thumb.jpg

post-198-14184234482_thumb.jpg

How many Beers did you have between drilling the Hole and using the Sawzall ? :- )

None I am afraid :( These days one beer and I am headed for the recliner :nono: Although at the end of the day I have been known to relax with a good micro or two. :biggthump

With the outdoor light and duct installed.

post-198-141842344825_thumb.jpg

It's barely June and you're already seeing things like this. Gonna be a long summer, Bryan.;)

Yes Sir. If I didn't have a million things to keep me distracted I would be a mess thinking about it. Hopefully things will have settled down by next season. Probably not. :(

My newest Tinkler is done. This one is simple and sweet. Next one will have all the bells and whistles.

Big Boy Board / Carbon Fiber, Titanal, new core profile, matching plate, low profile , 19.5 waist, 182cm.

Sorry about the cover, not quite ready to disclose the plate attachment design. Anxious to give it a go.

Might have to actually pay summer rates to go play.

post-198-141842344827_thumb.jpg

How crazy is that! Of course only a HB'er would have noticed it for what it looks like. A clean toe side carve. :1luvu:

Exactly. I didn't notice it until I saw it will the light shining through. Had to stop and take a snap shot before continuing.

Laying down thin-set. Looks like a good grooming!

post-198-141842344828_thumb.jpg

He's got a big head, 'cause he's riding a cool board!!

I think I want a board like that too!

Now would be a good time to get a deposit in. Mike has a few to build right now but there is time before the new season to have your very own shinning Tinkler ready to go!!