Note to New Members ×

F2 2011-2012

Hans

Does anyone know if the new F2 topsheets are the same plastic/holographic stuff from 09/10? I dont even know if the 10/11s are similar...

Cause quite honestly I wont ever buy another F2 board if they continue in that direction, it gets so easily scratched, torn, bent and chipped that I get depressed just looking at it. You know how a car somehow drives better when its just been washed and waxed? Same thing...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered SPEEDSTER PROTO edition before , but I was told that the model won't be released this season .:(

Does anybody know what is the background of this matter ?

I wonder what board should I use for GS races next season...:confused:

Hey Masahiko san, what about Kessler 177GS :rolleyes:? Wud appreciate if you share report on it...

uuh... pm me if u want to part with, I might ask Ian san to carry ;)

Cheers

RT:ices_ange

There is so complicated situation you might not know in Japan .

So I won't be able to use KESSLER 177GS I bought from here BOL in the races or events in Japan.

We are imposed to use the quivers imported by approved import dealers to join these events .

Who approve them ? Japan Snowboard Association and Ski Association of JAPAN . It's kind of ridiculous rules .:AR15firin