Note to New Members ×

Aspen or Bust Part Duex revisited!

*Ace*

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite part is when Kevin launches into the moguls; you can barely hear the uttering from Trent prior to my cackle: "cock."

pretty sure that wasn't me. sounds like al though! (not that i disagree ;) i would've called him a f***er)

sorry for the delay on these. i was having troubles getting youtube to add music over these, so you don't have to listen to me woo-hoo everyone. (or call ice any other names).

*disclaimer - i'm not johnasmo. meaning, i have no video editing talent. nor was my current computer able to process these; i borrowed a computer. maybe if when i upgrade my computer i'll put something better together. but i doubt it. :D oh, and this was all shot with a $40 pos camcorder.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o0U8Qp5onF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

first tracks and other ajax stuff here. might have some duplicate clips.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W7Pp431VQu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 4 weeks later...

SES has spoiled me. The snow, the terrain, the demos, and the people. I go to the local hills by myself and just feel depressed.

I actually left after 5 runs this past weekend. It was 1/4" to 1/2" of slush on top of a hockey rink. It wasn't enough fun to warrant the high potential for injury - I saw 2 people getting taken down in ski patrol sleds in that time. I did get over half of my ticket purchase price back from a random guy in the parking lot though, so it wasn't a total loss.

~sigh~ indeed. :( That's ok, I'm in summer mode now! I'm building up a Subaru STI for some fun on the road course. :)

My favorite part is when Kevin launches into the moguls; you can barely hear the uttering from Trent prior to my cackle: "cock."

pretty sure that wasn't me. sounds like al though! (not that i disagree ;) i would've called him a f***er)

that was me cussing at Kevin, thank you very much :D