Note to New Members ×

WTB: Burton Factory Prime 3.5 180S

Puddy Tat

I'm looking for a Burton FP 3.5 board for my 9 year old daughter (ten next season but she's pretty short and athletic). I'll also be looking for bindings and boots later on so she can use it next year. She is carving her softboot set-up pretty respectably these days and I wanted to get her a hardboot set-up to try out.

She's not a racer and there are no alpine teams or training within any kind of distance of us, so it is going to be used purely for carving.

Thanks,

Dave

I have a Burton Factory Prime 164 from about 10 years ago that is in good shape. It does have bindings but not sure what size they will go down to.

Thanks but that is too big for her. A 125cm board currently comes to her eyebrows. The one I'm looking for is the FP3.5 (135cm).

If anyone has one of these my daughter will pit it to good use.

Cheers,

Dave

Too bad, there was a FleaBay listing about a month ago for one of these with bindings and boots..... (I lost it)...... I too am looking for a board like this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=330513989526&si=cOsWU3KTH4HgE1jvaeMBW4JTW70%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDWX%3AIT#ht_500wt_1156

Too bad, there was a FleaBay listing about a month ago for one of these with bindings and boots..... (I lost it)...... I too am looking for a board like this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=330513989526&si=cOsWU3KTH4HgE1jvaeMBW4JTW70%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDWX%3AIT#ht_500wt_1156

Yeah I was bidding on that one too. I left my top bid at $175 and got blown away in the endgame.

It's funny I would've paid $250 on the buy-it-now, had it been availiable. But instead I lowballed myself. :freak3:

Oh well. I still want one of these as it's going to be three or four years before my daughter can fit onto the smallest Donek Pilot.

Dave