Note to New Members ×

BOARDS FOR BOARDS / Home Depot Gift Card Option

www.oldsnowboards.com

This program offers an option to those who might like to use their Home Depot or Lowe's gift cards from Christmas , birthday etc to buy snowboard gear. It is also a way in which purchases over 299. can be interest free for six months or even 12 during special periods or invitations. I have a number of projects going in which I can use the cards at HD or Lowe's. Makes no difference to me , so I offer direct , non discounted, trade.

I reserve the right to discontinue this program or limit it at any time.

Just wanted to offer it up. It has worked well so far.

Thanks, Bryan

PS. If you are local and would rather deliver product from suppliers, this can be arranged also. Example. Me; please pick up and pay for a will call at Jantzen HD for 454$ You: receive 454$ worth of credit toward gear you want. You don't have to pay for it for 6 months. Pretty cool!!

FYI - you can use American Express rewards points for Home Depot Gift cards. I cashed in a million points when I bought my house a few years back and got like $10k in Home Depot cards - really helped for the house maintenance and improvements for the first year - Just in case any of you have rewards points you haven't figured out what to do with...

FYI - you can use American Express rewards points for Home Depot Gift cards. I cashed in a million points when I bought my house a few years back and got like $10k in Home Depot cards - really helped for the house maintenance and improvements for the first year - Just in case any of you have rewards points you haven't figured out what to do with...

Wow! Did not know that! Cool. Added incentives.

Thanks!!!

The best way to use the rewards points is converted to airline miles. It can be transfer to 3rd person's mileage account. Then you get 15K in cash instead of 10K in HD gift card.

Everything paid for shipped today. 4 items total

Two boards, two plates and a pair of bindings. The Kessler had a plate on it.

Boards for Boards is working out really good!!

It helps direct the funds too!! I am not able to spend

it on other things. Although it would be handy for the 25 yards of

rock coming in the morning!!!!!!!!

That and I am scared to death of loosing a 500$ Gift card!!!