Note to New Members ×

Gear for sale

Guest woots

for sale: Prices are in Canadian dollars

Burton Fire size 28 - used for 4 runs, so slightly marked up, used physics bindings so stock heeland toe pieces are not marked up at all - $300

Burton Cutstom Race Board - 185 - BRAND NEW never ridden - Mark Fawcettes back up Olympic Board - $600

Burton Cutstom Race Board - 185 - Slightly used, only been ridden a few times - Mark Fawcettes design, Tinkler plate mounted, nice flex - $500

Burton Cutstom Race Board - 185 - Used - Mark Fawcettes design, Tinkler plate mounted, nice flex, this is the board he did a lot of winning on, rides unbelievable - $400, $500 with Physics bindings

Burton Physics - Brand new and many new parts, let me know what you need. $200 for a new pair.

Lots of Catek brand new binding parts for the older WCW version.

Get in touch with me for shipping costs, or I can send on your account. I am in western Canada.

Can be paid on pay-pal http://www.paypal.com/ to mr_woots@hotmail.com

Hey Darryl.

They look identical to this:

http://www.klugriding.com/product_group.php?product_group_id=63

The boots are BRAND NEW. They were an extra pair I had, I ride the 28.5, and these are a 28. Burton shell size goes like this 28.9 and 29 same, 28 and 27.5 are the same. Anyway, that smaller shell size is WAY too small and uncomfortable. So they have about 5-6 runs at Norquay (Banff) on a mild day. No cracks, hardly any scuffs. Only walked on snow.

Originally posted by darryl

Do you have a pic of the Boots? If so please sent to me a I would be interested in these boots