Jump to content

raichle T-nuts


Recommended Posts

My Raichle 324 cant adjusters are blown and I'm locking them into place. (I had all summer to do this, but like a true procrastinator I put it off until now.) I had to drill the bolts out of the hinges, to get the adusters apart, and I still can't get the remaining bits of bolt out of the T-nuts.

So, I need new T-nuts, and to my surprise neither of the pretty-well-stocked local hardware stores had something suitable. I figured I would end up buying regular round t-nuts and trimming them a bit (if you've recently looked at the inside of a can adjuster you know what I mean), but they don't even have that. They just have woodworking T-nuts with little spikes, which might work but I'm hoping for better.

Actually I'm told they're called "slab base weld nuts." Anyhow know of a supplier for such?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...