Note to New Members ×

need any info about jobs at ski resorts

AMK

where?

what does he/she want to do?

I can try to help if I have a idea of region, I know people all over the place but at the end of the day you really want to just call department heads in the departments you want to work in at specific ski areas.

trust me on the internet thing, not all managers like dealing with emailing people if you can, call and do the online bit.

At this point I think he just wants any job at any resort. He is now on West Coast looking for some. He is up for UT, CO, WY or whatever.

He was ski instructor but it will take him time to do proper parers in US for it.

I will ask all info and post it. Maybe someone can help.

He is cool young guy, just wake up to late my guess.

Thank you.

At this point I think he just wants any job at any resort. He is now on West Coast looking for some. He is up for UT, CO, WY or whatever.

He was ski instructor but it will take him time to do proper parers in US for it.

I will ask all info and post it. Maybe someone can help.

He is cool young guy, just wake up to late my guess.

Thank you.

ugggh, yeah, forget teaching this year, lots of places insist you are there at the beginning of the season for it.

food service, lifts and the other less glamorus jobs can be had though.

yeah. I think he is more into CO. Can do anything. He just wants to be on the mountain. Big ski fanatic. I told him to look in Aspen and Telluride.

Its late so not much left there.

Young, good looking, 22 y.o., 3 languages, ski and board.

Happy to contribute something useful.

Keep in mind, these "Vail Resorts" of Colorado also cover two resorts (or one, if they haven't added the new acquisition Northstar to their list) in the Lake Tahoe area.

any info is great, he needs to dig deep to find something

thank you

I may be in need of some more lifties soon if he wants to come to the big, wild, mountains of Western Mass. and work for minimum wage.

I've run plenty of lifts. but, looks like I'm moving fairly soon. if you're really strapped though I could do a couple single days for you if I know a couple days in advance.

Thanks Bob,

I've got a stack of applications, so I'm not in dire need of finding folks. Just thought I'd let this fellow know there is an opportunity here. If you are looking for some hours, I'd be happy to oblige, otherwise, I appreciate the offer, but no need for you to make the commute.

Where you moving to?

Thanks Bob,

I've got a stack of applications, so I'm not in dire need of finding folks. Just thought I'd let this fellow know there is an opportunity here. If you are looking for some hours, I'd be happy to oblige, otherwise, I appreciate the offer, but no need for you to make the commute.

Where you moving to?

looking at rangeley, ME

as of right now I'm at least going to be working there for awhile, thing is they need a baker too so that means my other half has work there too. I like that area so I'm trying to make that happen.