Note to New Members ×

Vist

davekempmeister

************SOLD************** I have a VIST that has been little used - never by me. I'll sell it for $250 plus shipping to finance something I want more than the plate.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I paid $50 less for it offseason when unsure if I really even wanted it because it was a great deal. Dig around in my history/profile for details if you like (bought from Luca here on BOL). Not shipping to Canada, sorry.

I have a VIST that has been little used - never by me. I'll sell it for $250 plus shipping to finance something I want more than the plate.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I paid $50 less for it offseason when unsure if I really even wanted it because it was a great deal. Dig around in my history/profile for details if you like (bought from Luca here on BOL). Not shipping to Canada, sorry.

:biggthump

For what it matters I can confirm is a good plate in excellent condition. It's still a very good price so good luck with the sale!!!

Hi Zenyogi4. I just picked up on your response and will email you pics in a.m. from an Iphone. Be patient with me and I'll get back to you - is your email enabled here on Bomber and current? Thanks.

edit: I see that your email is not enabled, but mine is. Shoot me an email via my profile and I'll respond in early a.m. tomorrow, okay?

Hi Zenyogi. Not sure of the year but I am certain the plate is in great shape. I have never even mounted it because, at present, I don't wish to put more between my feet and snow. I recuse myself from commenting on all the technical variables with respect to how it interfaces with different boards. That is best left to others here that are more learned. An abundance of tech advice is forthcoming just for the asking here on Bomber. I want to sell it to finance something of a higher priority. I'll revisit the issue of using a plate myself some other season.

Anyway, was it you that emailed me (sportfreak) earlier?