Note to New Members ×

Cold Feet

jcaple

Need some advice and your opinions on the best boot liners out there... I'm riding UPZ RC10's with the standard UPZ liner, after 30min my feet feel damp and bloody cold with numb toes, even with electric sole warmers running on max..... Suspect the original liners are a little on the buggered side which attributes to the dampness and general freezing......... Was thinking of the dalbello golds ? Any other suggestions...

Thanks

Justin <!--EndFragment-->

Need some advice and your opinions on the best boot liners out there... I'm riding UPZ RC10's with the standard UPZ liner, after 30min my feet feel damp and bloody cold with numb toes, even with electric sole warmers running on max..... Suspect the original liners are a little on the buggered side which attributes to the dampness and general freezing......... Was thinking of the dalbello golds ? Any other suggestions...

Thanks

Justin <!--EndFragment-->

Get the Dalbelos and don't look back. Those UPZ liners should be marketed as torture devices.

Justin,

If you haven't already, make sure you have some good quality insoles and your boots (shells) fit properly.

I had a problem with really cold feet in my Heads. They were always cold, and then would sometimes get numb. After I went to a bootfitter and got hooked up with some quality insoles (ALINE), the problem instantly went away. Now my boots fit better, and my feet are warm and cozy.

If you don't have good insoles, you may want to start there before looking at liners. Just my $.02.

-Michael