Note to New Members ×

Need Help With Boot Sizeing.

BrandonHG1983

Being a poor snowboard instructor I've been useing ski boots to ride ever since my Burton Fires cracked out.

I want to make the investment in a new pair of Hard Boots. Useing the sizeing guideline on bombers site it's suggested that I order a pair of size 26. My burton fire boots were size 27.5 and slightly tight. I wear a size 9 or 9.5 street shoe depending on the brand. My teleboots are size 26 and too tight.

Any help would be great! I can't decide if I should stick with the sizeing chart and try a 26, or go with a 27.

I think I'm going to go with the Head stratos pro.

My street shoes are 9~9.5, but my actual MP size is 26. This is the perfect length.

My UPZ boots were a bit tight in width, but perfect in length. I say were because I went to a bootfitter yesterday and he stretched them out for me in the mid foot. They fit perfectly now.

My soft boots are also MP26. They are tight, but perfect. Last year I had mens 10 (MP28) soft boots and they were comfortable in the store, but much too loose on the hill. Now I know why...

Go measure your foot at a ski shop using an actual foot measuring device. Mine came in at L26.7/26.3 and MP26.0 are a perfect fit.

Trust the numbers...and use the search ;)

Brandon

My street shoes are also 9.5 - 10 and I use mondo 28 head boots. Some years ago I tried Stratos in MP 27.5 but it was definively too small. Note that Head's shell size change from 27.5 to 28.

I tried also UPZ RC10 and ... 9.5 is perfect for these boots (the shell has the same length as Stratos 28)