Note to New Members ×

TD 1 Step-Ins - with additional PARTS & TD 2 Heel parts

C5 Golfer

These are in great shape... bails are straight and hinge easily - springs work great so you know these bindings are straight and very good.

Heel pieces that are mounted are in great shape with a little pin wear- lots of use left in these. There are 3 additional heel pieces - the TD 1 Piece is brand new, the other two are TD 2 heel pieces - one is brand new and the other has a little use but there is no visable groove.

Also included is a 2nd Board kit for TD1s. All Discs are 3°. Bumpers are purple color, 3° and all 4 are in great shape.

BUT WAIT!!!-- There's more!

Buy this wonderful package and I will include for free 4 thin hard plastic board protectors -- keeps the top sheet unmarked by the discs.

Buy a Christmas present for yourself-- you deserve it and it is snowing out. :biggthump

$120 shipped for all you see except the carpet.

post-53-14184232772_thumb.jpg

post-53-141842327723_thumb.jpg

post-53-141842327725_thumb.jpg

Do you have all the bolts for the disks too?

Yes- all correct screws included -- But some of the Flat Head Screws that hold the Plate to the Disc are a bit loose on the Hex Wrench as it mates with the Screw Socket... but they still tighten ok. It happens when you tighten and loosen the screws a couple of times...

Naiive question from idiot learner dude in Australia:

I have MP 28.5 Deelux indy boots with intec heels. Will these things work with my setup and how would you feel about sweetening the deal ever so slightly to help me out getting them to Melbourne?

cheers,

Pete.

Well I can not include any Beer in the deal.. but yes your boots would fit just fine... they are adjustable.

I do not thnk you'd like the added shipping cost to Melbourne--I do have any idea -- do you?

I am interested in getting the step-in setup you are advertising but do not have the proper heel piece assembly on my boot (currently using traditional TD bindings). The boots I use have removable heel pieces so I know it can be put on. Would you have any idea if I need to purchase the heel pieces seperately? If it is possible I am interested.

kwilder81 at sbcglobal dot net

Kevin

I am interested in getting the step-in setup you are advertising but do not have the proper heel piece assembly on my boot (currently using traditional TD bindings). The boots I use have removable heel pieces so I know it can be put on. Would you have any idea if I need to purchase the heel pieces seperately? If it is possible I am interested.

kwilder81 at sbcglobal dot net

Kevin

Kevin - My bindings were sold but to answer your question... yes separate heel peice either Intec heels or Fin-Tec heels are available. You can get Fintecs here on the Bomber Store... or intecs in other places.

Hope this helps