Note to New Members ×

Mt Hood Meadows Reports 2010-2011

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan, saw you in line about 8:45, I was just inside the ropes. then saw you on my 2nd trip up SS coming down Apollo, yelled at ya. Got about 6 good runs in before it got tracked, went and played in the tree's around HRM, some dust on crust. Took a couple runs off HMX waiting for Vista to start running at full speed. Bagged it about 11am. Should be good carving the next couple days.:)

Best day I have had in 3 weeks :biggthump:eplus2: :o

Went straight to SS. Got some good pow runs. Then came back and worked MHX and then Easy rider till Vista opened.

Spoke with Randy K. Then I saw Jim M from the V chair.

Good when it was good (deep enough) , had to be prepared for the wind scoured ice patches.

I had sort of a low key, low expectation, and I was pleasantly surprised.

Good to be back on the Tanker. It cranks a pretty good carve on the soft groomers too!!

Yes. Wed should be the best carver this month??

Myself and 3 or 4 other people plan to be there Wednesday. May have to pull out the old Burton 185.

Bryan.... Let me know if you want me to bring your board.

Dan:barf:

Yes, please bring it along. I will be there.

Thanks, Bryan

Dan, is the "Barf" smilie permanently attached to every post?

Turn your radio on as you arrive, you may be able to catch me before I leave the truck?

Yes, please bring it along. I will be there.

Thanks, Bryan

Dan, is the "Barf" smilie permanently attached to every post?

Turn your radio on as you arrive, you may be able to catch me before I leave the truck?

Should be there in time to get that board to ya. You are usually parked in the same spot. Gotta love the barf smile............

Another nice one today. Less wind and crowds. Should be another good one tomorrow.

Thought Wednesday was great, but today was probably my best day of the year. Hero snow everywhere.

I think I saw some of your trenches Galen, but we did not see you. We always have our radios on channel 13 code 20. Give us a yell sometime.

Pretty fun, but the person who wrote on the website "fluffy snow" needs a dictionary. Nice to see you Bryan, and meet you Sam.

Galen, you sure are getting in some good days this past couple weeks!! Cool, you met Sam? I ran into your buddy Doug ? that bought the Tanker 182. He was apparently loving life!!! :biggthump Good day!!

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/v-Wm6ZTmdPI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/v-Wm6ZTmdPI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>

As always Bryan your videos are excellent ! Nice job !

Thanks Jim. As I was nearing the chair lift from the run out. I saw the distinctive base of a Tanker. I assumed it was you. That is why I hollered your name. It was in fact Doug, Galen's friend. He bought a 182cm Tanker from me a while back. Cool the way these things work out. I didn't add music because of the conversation. :biggthump

Were you there?

Yup, doug loves him some Tanker! Probably the best board he's had. Yes, met Sam, though we lost him on the first run. Powder day, you know how it is.;) Went to T-line today with the fam/clan. 2 pre-teens, 2 teens and 3 adults. Hero groomers and even got some pow on the west side of the mile. tomorrow we'll be bum rushing the mighty SkiBowl!!:lol: I"ll bet MHM was awesome today.

Got to ride the powder board and the alpine board today. Had a blast on both. First tracks on Cascade after storm recorvery... Gotta love that. Friday should be some of the best carving of the year. Hopefully the groom crew makes some magic. Parking lot party at noon......

Dan:barf:(viva freedom of expression)