Note to New Members ×

What do you do when you dont have snow?

Arclite

What do you do?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do?

The wife & I inline skate and bicycle. We used to go to our local indoor ice arena and skate but got fed up with dealing with the club (and Dawn prefers long track anyway).

BobD ...

Do you know anything about Adam's Inline in Minneapolis? Dawn wants to get some frames to put on her iceskate boots so she can use 90 mm to 100mm wheels. We found Adam's using Google. Any other Mpls/StPaul shops you'd reccommend?

Poaching (longboard skateboarding) the parking terraces of Utah State University, dutch oven cooking and smoking meats and cheeses , slack-lining, skateparks, two bathrooms to remodel in my house, gardening my two raised beds to produce veggies for the table (mmmmmmmmm). It's the start of a new beer-drinking season, summer ales, some pilsners, but mostly good cold lagers at the end of the work day; continuing education through the local university and some star-gazing. A few concerts here and there and, long evenings spent on my deck sipping and smoking. It's going to be a busy summer!

Mark

Fooooooorrrrreeeee!!! 3 rounds already and can't wait for more. Of course there's the stripers, blues and tuna so fishin', a good excuse to be on the water for hours on end...and no speed limits, mountain ambassadors to cry fould for speeding yada yada...soon it will be snowtime again

I sulk and whine.... A LOT.

On a more serious note, my off-season activities are mountain climbing, rock climbing, paddling (canoe, surfboard,sea kayak) and riding my road bike. The older I get, the more important it is to stay properly cross trained during the off season, otherwise it's too painful on the body when winter comes around...

In a perfect world, I'd be down in the Southern Hemisphere during our summers- problem solved!

Geo

Poaching (longboard skateboarding) the parking terraces of Utah State University, dutch oven cooking and smoking meats and cheeses , slack-lining, skateparks, two bathrooms to remodel in my house, gardening my two raised beds to produce veggies for the table (mmmmmmmmm). It's the start of a new beer-drinking season, summer ales, some pilsners, but mostly good cold lagers at the end of the work day; continuing education through the local university and some star-gazing. A few concerts here and there and, long evenings spent on my deck sipping and smoking. It's going to be a busy summer!

Mark

Savoring the very best that life has to offer!

Ride on, Sir!! :biggthump:biggthump

BB