Note to New Members ×

FS: Burton Factory Prime 7.3/173 & Burton 3 hole binding & Burton Reactor Boots

piusthedrcarve

I am selling this whole set up for my brother who have carved a few years and decided to wear soft boot recently.

*Reduced* Board: Burton Factory Prime 7.3 / 173 cm

Specification is shown in one of photos. Topsheet has some nicks on nose (shown in photos) and sides. Also showing some scratches and chips. Edges & Base is in good condition. It probably need a tune. Asking $80+shipping SOLD

Binding: Burton 3 holes binding

Rear binding has cant plate (don't know how much) Very clean and good condition. Asking $40+shipping SOLD

Boots: Burton Reactor

Mondo 29.5. Liners are still in good condition. All buckles work fine. Asking $50+shipping SOLD

This will be shipped from San Jose, CA.

post-8598-141842309878_thumb.jpg

post-8598-14184230988_thumb.jpg

post-8598-141842309882_thumb.jpg

second in line for bindings if Wolf doesn't take them

I saw this thread about 30 minutes after Wolf beat me to yet another set of binders, and at a Very good price I might add. :o

Hey Wolf, how many sets you have now? any chance you'll be letting a set go any time soon? ;)

Pius - I got the bindings already (2 days!) and they're in really nice shape. This is my second purchase from you that I'm really happy with. Thanks!

Petrol - I have OH BAD (obsessive hyperactive binding acquisition disorder). But I do go through them. I've sold seven sets of binders in the past three years to newbies and friends on my local hill. And I don't price gouge the newbs - my highest sale price for Burton Race Plates has been $125. I may have one or two extra sets laying around - I'll email you.

Can you get me the shipping cost to zip 80516 please? I'd like to buy the board so please consider me first in line for it. Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

It would be around $28-30 with Insurance through USPS. If you're up for purchasing, send the payment through PayPal.

I will ship it out next day when I get the fund. Thanks.

Please let me know if your "1st offer" deal does not go through.

How much to ship to zip 17019 (Pennsylvania near Gettysburg)?

Email middomatic@yahoo.com or (717) 432-8312

Thanks.

Probably same or little bit more but 30 would be enuff. Since Moonshiner is 1st in line, I will let you know if I hear from him/her.