Note to New Members ×

End of Season Get Together

swissracer

I would like to come hang with you guys, but I am committed to be at Summit for the day. I plan on working chair 7 for any one who doesn't want to hit bear. My only problem is that I probably can't get out before 4:30. How long do you all think you will be going strong on Sunday?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks Like OldVolvosrule will have somebody to hang out with then:D

Too bad that you can't ride, but at least you can make it. Bring your stuff just in case you feel better!! It will probably be the last day of the season (unless they keep it open for one more week)

No more snowboarding for me this season... :(

I am committed to be at Summit for the day. I plan on working chair 7 for any one who doesn't want to hit bear...How long do you all think you will be going strong on Sunday?

Maybe we can do a little of both, since they have that shuttle between the two mountains.

Come by no matter what, I'm sure we'll still be around.

No more snowboarding for me this season... :(

That's a bummer. Having a bad back myself I can relate.

*YYZ Drummer Boy: Pavement carving equipment and lesson plan

I'm going to record me covering that tomorrow, just for you. :biggthump

The Wingman is bringing some pavement carving gear as well, and some cones to go with it too, if anyone wants to try slalom.

I'll bring some beer as well. The carne asada meat thingy is marinated and ready - someone just has to grill it.

Dude that bennett 5.0 made a HUGE difference in pumping.

So much easier now.

I was in a pack of people, one biker, others on skateboards, and I was leading, only pumping! :eek:

I'll bring beer.

Glad to hear Marines will be representing at the shindig!!!

Robert, my surf buddy / part-time carver will also show.

So Mike, what is the official word, are we meeting at Bear or Summit?

Since its officially the last day for Bear I figure we'll meet there (if everyone is cool with that).

Summit will be open for at least one more week:biggthump

Looks like were gonna have some fun!!

I'm going to record me covering that tomorrow, just for you. :biggthump

You've got some big shoes to fill. (talking about that girl that does the song solo, not Neil Peart:eplus2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XsYuHbXZUk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XsYuHbXZUk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll bring some burgers, buns and a pie? cake?

"Cakes and Pies...Cakes and Pies":D

Here's the South Park / Rush thing I was teling you:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQL6S8Q2RTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQL6S8Q2RTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hey all, Dave the carver is carpooling with me form what he says after drinking 3 crown royals w/coke. Bear or summit does'nt matter. I still have no idea on what to bring. As for the request for the desmoquattro, I can bring the hot wheels version.. :biggthump

Were all set in the plates, cups etc.

One option for you guys is to swing by the house before you go to the mt. and just drop it off and it will go in the fridge. Our place is on the way if you're coming up 38.

I've also got a big and a small cooler that I can bring to the hill in case you can't make it to the house beforehand.

As for the request for the desmoquattro, I can bring the hot wheels version.. :biggthump

I've still got my 748 in the mini version, just to remind me of the mistake I made getting rid of it. If you bring yours we can pretend ride together :)

You've got some big shoes to fill. (talking about that girl that does the song solo, not Neil Peart:eplus2:

<object height="344" width="425"></object>

As amazing as he is, I don't like him

and I couldn't take the video, didnt get home until 8.

I'll do it soon though. :p

I hope it was a couple of good days riding for you guys. I already had a weekend planned in Mammoth and I have to tell you that the conditions for mid April are really exceptional.

There is so much snow that Mammoth will be open till 4th of July! Now that would be a cool end of the season get together :)

Just want to give a huge Thanks to Mike and Jenny for hosting the end of season event. Lots of people were there and there was tons of food. There were good times had by all. Gdboytyler, Bullwings, Arclite and Swissracer entertained us by setting up a slalom course in the street and having a competition.

It was good to see everyone again. Let's do it again next year.

Thanks again Mike and Jenny for your hospitality!

There is so much snow that Mammoth will be open till 4th of July! Now that would be a cool end of the season get together :)

Sounds like a plan. :biggthump

There were good times had by all. Gdboytyler, Bullwings, Arclite and Swissracer entertained us by setting up a slalom course in the street and having a competition.

1st - Arclite - 13.62

2nd - Gdboytyler - 13.63

3rd - Swissracer - 14.22

4th - Bullwings - ??.??

Thanks for having us up. I was happy I was able to see every one, even though I was late. Here is that video I was talking about:

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-1734472502795274450&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Hope this works, it is the first time I have embeded a video.