Note to New Members ×

End of Season Get Together

swissracer

Julian, if you're interested in some Earthwing superballs 76mm (the black ones - now discontinued) at a dirt cheap price, let me know. I'm probably going to pick up some S9 race formula wheels for my LDP board.

BTW, how's the slalom board treating you?

I have to say that I personally hate S9 wheels. :biggthump

So have fun with that. :p

How much? I'm pretty poor atm.

Saving up for something.

The slalom board is fun, wish I had narrower trucks and a shorter wheelbase. :eplus2:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I personally hate S9 wheels. :biggthump

So have fun with that. :p

How much? I'm pretty poor atm.

Saving up for something.

The slalom board is fun, wish I had narrower trucks and a shorter wheelbase. :eplus2:

$20

I'll bring some Bennett 5.0s. I also have a Tracker RTS in 125mm, Randal II in 125mm and a Seismic hanger in 130mm. I'll bring them up.

• 3 weeks later...
Hahaha

It's for when I was running LDP with super crazy risers and wedging without any wheel cut outs.

I've modified my setups now that only need around 1.5" to 2" screws.

changing the front truck is going to be a mofo. :p

I left the speedvents on it for now, its not like you're going to pick them up this week.

anybody who is coming up on the 18 check out this possible new Bomber product

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=303692#post303692

and if you want to try them let me know, Erwin is first in line, there is only one set so you'll have to share, first come first served, Albert if you want to try them on your Coiler you can use my bindings

Ok so I was at summitt this last sunday and ran into a bunch of carvers what a cool day thanks. I'm the big truck with US Marines all over it and KTM. I run a Gun range at Camp Pen. on Sat but I'm up for Sunday.

Sam. USMC Ret.

Ehi Sam!!! Are you the guy riding the Rossi on softies? If so, this is Luca, we spoke in the parking lot early in the morning... I've asked if you've ever rode hard boots on that board...

All is still a go for Sunday! At the rate it's going there will still be snow up here :biggthump

I'll put a quick list together of who's planing on bringing what. By no means does that mean a commitment for the item, just so we don't end up with 300 hot dogs.

I will be starting off on my 29er. Mike knows!

Nice. Wife and I just got back from a ride on our measly 26's. There was still quite a bit of snow on the south facing hills north of the lake. Actually got some mud on our bikes...nooooooooooooo!

Ok so I was at summitt this last sunday and ran into a bunch of carvers what a cool day thanks. I'm the big truck with US Marines all over it and KTM. I run a Gun range at Camp Pen. on Sat but I'm up for Sunday.

Sam. USMC Ret.

I saw your truck (the KTM stuff caught my eye:D). I don't think I met you Sunday. It was either before I got there or after a couple of us switched to softies for some airwork. Look forward to meeting you.

Yes it's the Rossi on soft boot, (KTM) This is 3rd board in the carving world all soft boot. Last week end was my 2nd day on a full race deck. It was a chep set up from ebay total about 185.00. I like the 190 split tail that was on deck that day. Going to get some hard boots buy i need a 12.5 or 13 big foot. What can I bring on sunday? Marines like to drink!!Sam USMC Ret.:ices_ange P.S. I run the Range at Camp Pen. We have rounds and guns,45mm,357,9mm,40mm,38mm,22mm the day will run you about 25.00 if you bring up Bomber, good safe time.

Yes it's the Rossi on soft boot, (KTM) This is 3rd board in the carving world all soft boot. Last week end was my 2nd day on a full race deck. It was a chep set up from ebay total about 185.00. I like the 190 split tail that was on deck that day. Going to get some hard boots buy i need a 12.5 or 13 big foot. What can I bring on sunday? Marines like to drink!!Sam USMC Ret.:ices_ange P.S. I run the Range at Camp Pen. We have rounds and guns,45mm,357,9mm,40mm,38mm,22mm the day will run you about 25.00 if you bring up Bomber, good safe time.

Talk to my dad about the boots.

He's a sasquatch footer too.

you'll probably need something like 31 mondo.

guys, I don't think I'll be boarding Sunday: my back has been killing me for the past week... What time will the bbq start?

Looks Like OldVolvosrule will have somebody to hang out with then:D

Too bad that you can't ride, but at least you can make it. Bring your stuff just in case you feel better!! It will probably be the last day of the season (unless they keep it open for one more week)

We probably wont be boarding after 12.

So more-or-less around 1?

Sounds about right. Just cleaned/tested the grill and all is good to go.

This Jar Head will be on deck at 0745. Just to prestage my gear not my one last brain cell. What can I bring for the crue?

Currently this is a rough idea of what people are bringing (again, if things change, no biggie):

*The Chef: guacamole and chips, some beer and rootbeer and maybe some italian sausage

*YYZ Drummer Boy: Pavement carving equipment and lesson plan

*Wingman: Beer & some sort of meat, maybe like carne asada type of thing

*Zster: Lasagna and/or some Lumpia

*Duc dude: one mitten, one sock and a Desmoquattro:eplus2:

*OldSwedeCarGuy: 29" of fun

*Swiss'smiss: Homemade Dip (7layer likely) and probably some other goodies

Don't think that you can't show up if you don't have something - the more the merrier!

BTW - sorry for the nicknames (hope you can figure out who's who), that's what happens after a couple of glasses of wine;)