Note to New Members ×

Buyer Beware!

jburrill

BUYER BEWARE!

Before you purchase a used board, make sure the seller discloses any damage and or missing edge life. Especially if you are interested in a board being sold by racers. If you cant see the board in person, then request clear photos of ALL the edges without wax on them. I have purchased two used race boards this season with excessive edge material missing. Im talking ALOT of edge missing. Not enough edge left to work with kind of missing. ANY racer selling a used board should disclose just how much edge is left and honestly disclose just how much use the board has had. I think that TEAM RACERS had better smarten up before they start unloading beat up crap boards to BOL members! Someones gonna get smacked!

I feel your pain earlier this season I picked up two boards from a racer & he swore up & down there was nothig wrong w/them.I recieved two boards w/ bent rails & one had to have 3/4 of the base ground off just to get a file to the edges.I know where my next vacation will be,& Im bringing a dozen rotten eggs w/ me.

• 2 weeks later...