• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

185 cn Salomon Scream 10 HOT w/ Pilot S912Ti Bindings

Guest Nitrous09

Guest Nitrous09

These skis are in MINT condition, they are last years demo skis and look and ride like they are brand new. There is no serious damage done to the tops or bottoms of these skis. They retail, with the bindings for about $1145, but since they're last years, i'm looking to sell them cheap. E-mail me with any offer at all, I need to get rid of these. You can contact me at TheNitrous09@yahoo.com. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Guest rick ferguson

Hi Frappe, Actually he just may be aware of it and know that some of us ride both. Those skiis can lay down beautiful trenches as well! Carving on skiis is gaining popularity each year, just as in boarding, just have to expose the masses to it. Also, atleast he's offering something snow related, as opposed to some other thing's I've seen i.e. motorcycles, skateboards, computer's etc. :) Hey, nitrous- Bought a pair of dynastar omnecarve speed 165's last season, super short but HEAVY side cut, they look like ultra skinny carving boards and eat up the groomer's!