Note to New Members ×

Skwal Riders General Discussion

mikel45

5 hours ago, *Ace* said:

Anyone planning to get some new gear this year?  If so, what do you have planned?

I first have to plan to try out the Volkl Monocarver, I've got few years ago... Even my Easy Jungle doesn't see the action every winter. But I love the freaking thing! 

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:56 PM, BlueB said:

I first have to plan to try out the Volkl Monocarver, I've got few years ago... Even my Easy Jungle doesn't see the action every winter. But I love the freaking thing! 

I have a newly designed thirst 9SW-WARP being built, which is a 195 I've ordered with a 17cm waist....looks Sqwalish to me, should be freaky fast ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Starting to get all the pieces back together to start pressing my own boards. I had to relocate the press and equipment after the building I was operating out of changed hands. Just picked up a custom CNC router which should help make dreams a reality. Super stoked for this upcoming season!

I may have some Ace Skwal Green Mountain PROTO 165cm boards available later in the year.  Anyone interested?

I also have Ace Skwal 175cm boards available. New stock available and some demos at a discounted price.  If you have interest please shoot me a message. FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on these boards for the remainder of 2019!

• Like 3

Good morning or whatever it is wherever you are. Have been Monoing for a few years and guess I could consider myself at about crap level now but always keen to make an idiot of myself so have been looking for a Skwal to try. 

The problem is that I ski on the wrong side of the pond and usually can only manage a couple of weeks a year. Pre loved, pre owned or just plain old second hand Skwals are about as rare as hens teeth in Europe so was wondering if anyone had any contacts or knowledge of any available over this neck of the woods. I did find one stateside earlier this year but shipping cost was pretty scary.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Peter

On 11/16/2019 at 7:01 PM, Peter said:

Good morning or whatever it is wherever you are. Have been Monoing for a few years and guess I could consider myself at about crap level now but always keen to make an idiot of myself so have been looking for a Skwal to try. 

The problem is that I ski on the wrong side of the pond and usually can only manage a couple of weeks a year. Pre loved, pre owned or just plain old second hand Skwals are about as rare as hens teeth in Europe so was wondering if anyone had any contacts or knowledge of any available over this neck of the woods. I did find one stateside earlier this year but shipping cost was pretty scary.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Peter

Hello from Oregon Peter. I have a 173 Thias Skwal  Free Ride that I would let go for $200 USD. I have no idea what shipping is to you. It does have bindings on it. I rode it 1 time after a full tune.

Don

Edited by monodude

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • *Ace* changed the title to Skwal Riders General Discussion
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...