Note to New Members ×

Nidecker Proto 156?

newcarver

BOARD AND BINDINGS ARE SOLD!

Have a Proto. Unsure of year or size but around a 156 with probably 130 EE and 20 cm waist or so. Will take measurements if anyone wants. Very cool clear topsheet carbon fiber wings and rubber dampner pads. You can see the wood core, glass and kevlar or something. Has cap sidewall construction and a bunch of camber. Board is very snappy and lively. Fun ride. Need money for new board purchase. Will sell for $175 shipped in US. Could sell with the bindings for $290 shipped in US. Have binding offered with another board and separatelly also. Please e-mail me at jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces).

post-5799-141842305238_thumb.jpg

post-5799-141842305241_thumb.jpg

post-5799-141842305244_thumb.jpg

Have ridden this board one size bigger. Great slalomperformance, allround board, fast, great edge hold. Easy to handle. Happy selling :biggthump

Looks are good too, best building quality. Was a very expensive board at that time.

I would say for a 60-70 kgs rider (or less) suitable to ride.

I will check on the shipping. Are you interested in board only or with bindings? I don't know if it was ever used for SL? I just use it as a carving board. It is pretty quick edge to edge with a lot of snap to it. So I would think that it would be pretty good, but it is pretty dated compared to the new stuff in design.

I think all the answers to your questions are yes! I'm not sure on the Burton bindings, but I wear a size 26.5 and there is a lot of adjustment left. The board has close to an inch of camber. I can take a pic with a measuring tape if you want. I can take paypal, check, or money order. Just let me know how you would like to pay.

The $290 price was for board and bindings shipped in the US. I'll be out riding all day tomorrow so won't get to my computer until the weekend. I can ship it out on Mon if payment arrives this week. The e-mail in the above post is my paypal account. Thanks :biggthump You're getting me one step closer to METAL Donek.